Chia Maple Muffins
180g all-purpose flour
45g rolled oats
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 oz. maple syrup
5 oz. Greek yogurt
6 oz. coconut milk
100g light brown sugar, lightly packed
4 tbsp. chia seeds
1 tbsp. melted butter
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 390°F. Line a cupcake tin.
2. Combine dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon) in a medium bowl.
3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla extract, maple syrup, Greek yogurt, and coconut milk.
4. Whisk sugar and chia seeds into wet ingredients.
5. Fold dry ingredients into wet until just combined.
6. Pour batter into cupcake tins, being careful not to overfill. Tap to release air bubbles.
7. Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes total. After 12 minutes, remove from oven and brush tops with melted butter. Once done, immediately brush with maple syrup before allowing to cool and removing from tin.